Enterprise Managed VoIP
Based in Warrington, Rapteq is an instrumental provider of innovative cloud-based IP Telephony service in the UK and beyond, supplying professional services to a wide range of businesses where reliable communication is critical. Delivering IP Telephony maintenance and support services to businesses throughout Europe, our engineers and technical support teams are highly accredited and qualified and the custom designed unified communication and collaboration solutions we offer are suitable for all sized businesses, be it SMEs or large corporate offices.
Our expertise will help you enable seamless integration of cloud-based telephony with your existing system, help you achieve optimal performance and make your system future proof.
During and after deployment, our core team will work closely with you to customize the solution for your environment. We will ensure that you use our advanced features to maximize your productivity.
Five benefits of using Rapteq’s VoIP services in your business:
- Cost reduction – VoIP calls are generally 40% cheaper than calls made through fixed-line phones
- Scalability – VoIP services allows easy phone lines management whether they belong to small businesses or large companies.
- Future Proof – Our innovative VoIP service offers advanced call features as well as video conferencing which will boost digital transformation of your business.
- Monitoring and compliance – To facilitate management operations and compliance with laws such as GDPR, any interaction made through Rapteq’s VoIP system can be fully recorded.
- Increased Mobility – VoIP offers better connectivity even when you are on the move. You can make and receive calls through our dedicated app available for IOS or Android devices.
- Fully supported cloud PBX.
- Immediate allocation of IP based phone numbers on demand.
- Online portal for management, configuration, deployment and billing.
- Call encryption as standard to help you comply with GDPR.
- Automatic hardware provisioning if phone handsets are purchased through Rapteq.
- Package availability options from PAYG to Unlimited Europe wide calling plans.
- Dedicated smartphone app for receiving and making calls on the move.
- Windows, Mac and Linux applications so you can make calls directly from your Desktop computer or Laptop.
- Advanced phone features such as IVR, call recording, music on hold, CRM Integration, cloud sync, call queuing, call screening and blocking, voicemail to email/transcription and customisable call routing
Connect to us today to find out how we can transform your business
Unit 007, Lovell House,
412 The Quadrant, Maxwell St, Birchwood,
Risley, Warrington WA3 6FW, UK
+44 (0)1925 500925